Why I Love My Kitchen Shears

There are certain kitchen tools that I adore having around at my disposal. 

Of course, I love keeping parchment paper around so that baking and cleanup is a breeze. Plus, the brand I like using the most is a natural brown color and allegedly doesn’t contain silicates that could make us ill.


My sieve is another favorite tool because it has a fine enough mesh to help remove any undesirable clumps or lumps when making custards, pastry creme, or smooth batters.


And because I don’t have a flour sifter, I sometimes use this fine mesh sieve to help with my flour when cooking.


One of my most favorite kitchen tools is my kitchen shears. It makes me feel like a big kid when I’m holding my kitchen shears and slicing through parchment paper, plastic wrap, or cutting up small vegetables.




Forget about pulling out a knife to slice and dice scallions, leaves of lettuce or cabbage, and other tasty foods.


Sometimes, it’s worth pulling out the kitchen shears to tackle breaking down meats, prepping ingredients, and getting the job done in no time.


If you haven’t purchased a set of kitchen shears, you should give them a try. You might enjoy your cooking experiences in the kitchen a lot more when you have a pair.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corn: A Key Food & Staple Crop of the Americas

7 Remarkable Recipes Featuring Tomatoes. Right On Time For Summer!

9 Must-Have Spices You Need On-Hand In Your Pantry